Private, Convenient & Accessible: Online Counseling for Today’s Professionals
Are you Experiencing Anxiety from a Demanding Career?
Let’s face it: Whether you are an entrepreneur or you are a hired professional with a license, today’s work environment is more unstable and more anxiety-inducing than ever before. Internal politicking, external competition, relationship pressures, and the “global” economics and pandemic affect you. If you’ve been feeling some odd combination of anxiety and numbness from a such demanding career, individual therapy could help you find balance. Individual therapy can help you in understanding your anxieties and what it is trying to do, and how to keep it from overcoming your life.
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems because….?
…You do not want backlash to your career if you open up to colleagues or work friends?
…Friends and family outside the profession do not understand the unique nuances of the relationships in your career and are quick to judge or to give wrong advice
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
So if any of these sound like you…
- Your anxiety has you worry about the same problem over and over, so you want to numb it
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but are not sure it will help
- Your anxiety is negatively impacting other areas of your life
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but need convenient options
…Then individual therapy with me could be right for you.