Private, Convenient & Accessible: Online Counseling for Today’s Professionals
Are you making your anxiety worse?
- Do you find yourself anxious about your anxiety? Thus making you feel worse about yourself?
- Are you isolating at work or at home? If you are feeling like you are the only one suffering the way you do, then it can make you alone and even more unsure of who you can trust.
- Are you surrounding yourself with people who make you worse by comments like “just get over it”?
How Teletherapy Groups Can Help
Support Groups with others who understand your anxious experience can take the pressure off, offer community, support, and a way to accept the experience without judgment. This helps to repair anxious relational patterns, and can offer powerful healing opportunity when done in a safe space.
Group therapy differs from individual therapy by holding therapeutic sessions in a group setting run by a therapist instead of in a private one-on-one setting with a therapist. In these group sessions, group members share their thoughts and experiences with the whole group, allowing them to support one another while being supported by a group of people who understand what you’re going through.
Added layer of privacy and comfort of familiar space offered by teletherapy can help especially for those experiencing anxiety.
Please note: Currently, all groups will be done via HIPAA compliant video format:
- Covid Anxiety Group for Healthcare Workers
- Perinatal Anxiety Group
- Social Anxiety Group
- Performance Anxiety Group
- Grief Group
If interested in any of the groups above, or have any questions, please contact me below: or call 610-546-7016